Changing or cancelling an order
If you would like your order changed after you have placed it then please contact us via email as soon as possible and we will do our best to meet your request. However, depending on when the item was packed then it may not always be possible to change an order.
We always aim to provide high quality goods that are fault free and undamaged. On occasion however, goods may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- If you receive goods which do not match those that you ordered, unless accompanied by an explanatory note detailing the changes, stating reasons for the changes and setting out your options, you should contact us within 10 working days to arrange collection and return. You will be given the option to have the goods replaced with those ordered (if available) or to be refunded through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. Refunds and replacements will be issued upon our receipt of the returned goods. We are responsible for paying return shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason
- If any goods you have purchased have faults when they are delivered to you, you should contact us within 30 days to arrange collection and return. Goods must be returned in their original condition with all packaging and documentation. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price of the goods, as paid by you, will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. We are responsible for paying return shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason
- If goods are damaged in transit and the damage is apparent on delivery, you should sign the delivery note to the effect that the goods have been damaged. In any event, you should report such damage to us within 10 working days and arrange collection and return. Upon receipt of the returned goods, the price paid by you will be refunded to you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the goods. We are responsible for paying return shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason
- You have a statutory right to a “cooling off” period. This period begins once your order is complete and ends 7 working days after the goods have been delivered to you. If you change your mind about the goods within this period, please return them to us within 7 working days of receipt. You are responsible for paying return shipment costs if goods are returned for this reason.
- If you simply wish to return any items to us that you have bought you may do so if the following conditions are met:
1.5.1 You have not used the products; and
1.5.2. You return them to us within 20 working days of your original purchase.
1.6 If you wish to return goods to us for any of the above reasons, please contact us via email to make the appropriate arrangements.
1.7 We reserve the right to exercise discretion with respect to any returns under these Terms and Conditions. Where you have been entitled to any multi-buy discount or free offers due to the size or value of your order exceeding a certain quantity or amount, and any goods are returned (except for an exchange where products are faulty/defective), we are entitled to either require the return of all goods delivered as part of that offer at your cost or charge you for the goods retained by you at the full price quoted on this site. Your statutory rights are not affected.
How do I make a complaint?
If you are not completely satisfied with the level of service you receive, please do let us know by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can write to us at:
Customer Nurture Team
Make-up Your Mind Limited
Acknowledge your complaint within 1 working week of receipt.
Deal with your complaint fairly, effectively and confidentially.
Keep you updated on the progress of your complaint